31 January, 2010

from the simple woman's daybook



FOR TODAY
January 31, 2010
Outside my window...my husband, changing the oil in his truck
I am thinking...that i need to plan a road trip to meet baby Sophie
I am thankful for...the fact that i can pick up and keep going, no matter what is in my way.

From the kitchen...pot roast in the crock pot
I am wearing...sweats and cashmere socks
I am creating...possibilities
I am going...to the grocery store (we need cat food)
I am reading...crochet patterns
I am hoping...for a good week at work
I am hearing...the sounds of the wii in the living room.
Around the house...naps and coloring and life
One of my favorite things...laughter
A few plans for the rest of the week: more crochet, practicing positivity at work, maybe a movie.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to not only read my blog, but to comment as well. Bright Blessings of the day to you!